Learn more about your privacy rights
Regarding privacy policies, HotelCostaustralis considers, for your peace of mind, a reserved handling of your personal data and the protection of your privacy, establishing that:
- User privacy and data protection are an important need and our duty.
- Data is a responsibility, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary.
- Your personal data should not be sold or distributed.
- We do not publish your personal information without your consent. Your personal information (name and/or other) will be made public only if you wish to make a comment or review on the website.
The use of personal information is important to:
- Conduct passenger satisfaction and quality control surveys, market research.
- Manage documents.
- Comply with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Evaluate and test new services and products.
- Submit credit applications.
- Organize tourist programs and services, whether expeditions, tours, restaurants, transportation services and others..
Like most, we use Google Analytics on our website to:
- Track user interaction.
- Determine the number of people who use our site.
- To better understand how our web pages are found and used and to track your journey through the website.
- To understand how visitors navigate the site, how much time they spend on each page, among other metrics.
- To track the activities and promotions of Social Networks.
Although GoogleAnalytics records data such as your geographic location, device, Internet browser, and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us.
They can be used:
Interest Cookies: These are used to collect information from you that helps us improve our products and services, as well as show you relevant personalized advertising. We use this type of cookies on our websites and applications for various marketing actions..
Functional cookies: Since they allow the use of certain functions that improve the user experience. For example, we use functional cookies to facilitate the reservation process and to remember your choices when moving from one page to another. We also use functional cookies to remember your login details and hotel preferences, so you don't have to re-enter them.
Performance cookies: They allow us to identify opportunities for improvement on the website and provide us with details about how our site is navigated, to carry out statistics and analyzes of markets and customers.